Digital Built World Summit 2022
Smart & Healthy Buildings Summit
Being organised with the support of the global Digital Twin Consortium, the Digital Built World Summit is APAC’s event for leaders in the Smart City, AEC, Infrastructure and Construction space focused on improving digital business outcomes, including strategic innovation, connected assets, sustainable construction, user experience, and optimisation of capital planning for large assets.
With a global panel of expert speakers and case studies, the summit explores the strategies, processes and technologies needed to create truly smart, efficient and healthy buildings.
The areas covered are the following :
• Using digital transformation to re-frame future growth
• Paradigm shift for CRE managment
• Data sharing, Project control and Project risks in Digital Asset Implementation
• Digital Twins for managing urban transformation and a sustainable city ecosystem
• Autonomous Twins and improving Real-Time Asset Performance